What Type of Clients Do We Service?
There are various types of clients with differing financial contexts that we can cater our services toward:
- High net worth clients: inter-generational wealth transfer needs
- Post-Retirement: wealth preservation and income strategies
- Pre-retirement: work transition planning and portfolio management
- Young individuals or families with high income: in need of someone on retainer for constant advice
- Just getting started: need financial education, direction, and budgetary help
What Specific Services Can We Provide?
We have the capability of providing a whole range of services including, but certainly not limited to:
- An investment plan and retirement map
- Investment risk assessments
- Conversations with us regarding our view of the economic trends
- 401(k)/403(b)/457 asset allocation advice
- Strategic planning and investment tactics
- Referrals to our partners including estate attorneys and CPAs
- Email support, internet video conversations, phone calls
And for our high net wealth clients, we have a variety of special strategy sessions, wealth replacement strategies, inter-generational wealth transfer strategies, and more. We take preserving your wealth as seriously as you do.
How to get started
Contact us today and we can talk! We can do in-person (recommended), video conferencing, or phone calls.
If you are interested in our Intelligent Portfolio platform, we would also encourage you to familiarize yourself with what it is and how we use it. Click here to learn more.